First Aid Training Courses in Kent
Jason Harding First Aid Training Courses has been delivering fully accredited first aid, Fire Safety & Manual Handling training as well as other Health & Safety related courses including Oxygen therapy and Anaphalaxis awareness in the Folkestone, Shepway, Canterbury, Dover, Thanet and surrounding areas of Kent for the last 9 years.
All courses are fully accredited* and come with 3 year certificate which are recognised by all employers in the UK.
Other H&S related courses can be arranged on an individual basis
Our courses are combination of theory and practical sessions which are designed to develop knowledge but more importantly practical confidence in an emergency situation.
- First aid at Work
- First aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Basic Life Support*
- Basic Life Support with AED
- Paediatric First Aid 6 hour course
- Paediatric First Aid 12 hour course
- Half Day Annual Re-Fresher Course*
- Oxygen Therapy administration
- Anaphalaxis Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
- Fire safety Level 2
- * Non accredited course, attendance certificate issued to each candidate.
Contact us now for more about our training courses
Practical demonstrations and candidate participation on all courses.
All equipment supplied, all you supply are the candidates.
Fully accredited and qualified tutor.
Many courses available to choose from to suit your needs.